We manage customer utility costs through optimal energy purchasing in competitive, deregulated markets. REAP, our unique electric power-buying consortium, consists of approximately 1 billion kWh/year of purchasing clout for over 470 industrial, commercial, and institutional members, of all sizes.
Our lighting audits will help you understand where you can save energy, time and money. Then, implement your turnkey lighting retrofit through REG. Our goal is to minimize your energy usage while maintaining or improving your lighting levels. Positive cash-flow options are also available to eliminate capital cost constraints.
We help clients receive substantial payments through participation in the PJM interconnection’s demand-side response programs. Customers with advanced metering and the operational ability to reduce electric demand can use us to optimize benefits through these programs.
Our team of Professional Engineers and certified energy auditors are trained to help minimize your energy costs through a variety of ways:
- Sales tax studies to determine proper tax exemptions, prepare defensible documentation and obtain refunds. Our team applies many years of experience and in-depth knowledge of state tax laws in order to help customers minimize tax obligations
- Utility bill audits to verify accurate billing from utility companies and suppliers. Our team has a long history of resolving billing errors and achieving credits and refunds for customers
- Facility energy audits to identify savings opportunities in industrial, commercial, and institutional facilities. Our experienced study team includes Professional Engineers (PE), Certified Energy Managers (CEM) and other credentialed professionals
- Utility consulting to assist customers with a variety of energy issues such as negotiating favorable utility contracts for dual-line supply, identifying and implementing cost-saving rate structures, and resolving electric utility issues related to facility expansions. Our team offers decades of energy experience and extensive knowledge of end-user industry knowledge
- Real-time metering and submetering for applications such as tenant billing, demand monitoring, cost allocation, power purchasing and participation in demand response programs